DalywatersRose Garden & Chapel
Mornington Ceremony Location
Ceremonies at Dalywaters are a magical affair…
The Dalywaters Rose Garden & Wedding Chapel is the perfect ceremony location for your:
Get in touch with our team to book an appointment and start planning your dream day.
Our Mornington Ceremony Facilities at Dalywaters
- Dalywaters provides off road parking for approx. 70 cars.
- The chapel can comfortably accommodate up to 120 guests under all weather conditions
- The chapel is open to the gardens and wetland areas but on wet days clear blinds provide shelter without losing the beautiful views of the gardens.
- A heater and hot water urn will be available for our guests to use in Winter.
- Clear umbrellas are available or the bridal family in case of rain.
- There are separate toilets off the house conservatory for the bridal party to use.
- A separate wheel chair access toilet and sitting room is available for guests near the chapel car park.
- The venue is available free of charge 1-2 hours prior to the ceremony for the bridal party, friends and wedding professionals to explore.
- Free chapel decoration, including jars of artificial flowers in white, peach & green tones to suit all bridal colours.
- The chapel provides fresh roses for the signing table with table cloth, candles and lanterns, red carpet and a water station for guests.
- Golden sashes on the first row of iron chairs.
- Packages of 30 white pillar candles and 10 long pillar candles are available free of charge.
- Tables and chairs are set up on the lawns outside the chapel for guests to use while photos are being taken.
- Rose petals are available for purchase depending on availability.